Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0 to 9 counter, homework "design"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkas

Good night, i have this "design" to do and test for the digital circuit class, and i say "design" because it is already designed in the textbooks but the flip flops that i could get are negative edge triggered, i think there is no problem with that, looking at the timing diagram of the design, the only difference i see is that my counter will take a little longer to start counting, but nothing else, I already tested it and it doesn't work, it does something very weird, some segments are oscillating, the others are staticly on.

Does the fact that they are negative edge triggered change something besides the time it takes to start counting?

Attachments

• counter.JPG
    counter.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 615
  • timing.JPG
    timing.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 465
Clock edge won't matter. You diagram looks good. Hmmm... you have some other problem.

Well, then I'll have to check again..
Thanks for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back